Saving Images - A Utility Script For Scrappers
Copyright © June, 2006 SuzShook
The purpose of this script is to assist scrappers in saving scrapbook pages in three ways - as a layered PSP image for later work, as a smaller, JPEG image for posting on the web, and as an image suitable for printing. This script is particularly intended for "scrappers" but can be used by anyone wishing to save images in these ways.
Download the script package
- Place the ss-SavingImages script in your Scripts-Trusted folder. The script must run from the Scripts-Trusted folder because it saves and closes files.
- Quick Guide and related files:
- Make a folder in your Quick Guides folder (if you don't already have one) called Scripts.
- Within the Scripts folder, make a folder called ss-SavingImages.
- Place everything from the ZIP file (except the ss-SavingImages script) in the Scripts\ss-SavingImages folder.
- If you are working in PSP 8 or 9, you can open the SavingImages Quick Guide in the Learning Center. If you are working in PSP X or higher, you can view the Quick Guide by browsing to the ss-SavingImages folder you created above and double-clicking on the index.htm file.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - script revised to run in either silent or interactive mode
- 02 - script revised to work on any size layout, including landscape layouts