Postcard & Stamp
Copyright © January, 2004 SuzShook
The purpose of this script is to create a postcard with a stamp, including the postmark and stamp cancellation
Before starting the script, set the Foreground Material to whatever color, pattern, or gradient you want to use as the background for your postcard. Open a transparent image and add the tube you want to use for your stamp. This image should be about 200 - 300 pixels in size.
Download the script - this script runs from any Restricted folder, including its own Quick Guide folder.
Download the Italian translation of the script - this script runs from any Restricted folder, including its own Quick Guide folder.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - change inserted to record AM or PM
- 02 - revised AM/PM change to prevent errors for users not in USA; slightly enlarged the postmark; lowered the cancellation
- 03 - revised script to accept small flattened image
- 04 - revised script to extract date from system, allowing for locale differences
- 05 - updated Pause Script engine to version 03
- 06 - modified to accommodate change in kerning in PSP 9
- 07 - added code to ensure proper scrolling in PSP 9
- 08 - modified to accommodate preset shape naming change in PSP XI
- 09 - modified to work in PSP X4