Creating PNG Images from PSP Preset Shapes
Copyright © June, 2008 SuzShook
The purpose of the ss-PNGfromPresetShape script is to create transparent PNG images from PSP Preset Shape libraries (files).
Download the script - place the ss-PNGfromPresetShape script in a Scripts-Trusted folder. The script must run from a Scripts-Trusted folder because it opens, closes, and saves files.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - added code to handle shape layers containing special characters not allowed in file names
- 02 - added code to handle shapes with complex layer structure
- 03 - revised code added in version 02 to better process shapes with complex layer structure
- 04 - another revision to better process shapes with complex layer structure
- 05 - revised code to process .jsl files as well as .PspShape files