Multiple Tags Generator
Copyright © October, 2005 SuzShook
The purpose of this script is to assist the user in creating multiple tags from a single template and a list of names.
Download the script package
- Place the ss-MultipleTagsMaster script in your Scripts-Trusted folder. The script must run from the Scripts-Trusted folder because it opens, saves, and closes files.
- Quick Guide and sample files:
- Make a folder in your Quick Guides folder (if you don't already have one) called Scripts.
- Within the Scripts folder, make a folder called ss-MultipleTags.
- Place everything from the ZIP file (except the MultipleTagsMaster script) in the Scripts\ss-MultipleTags folder.
- If you are working in PSP 8 or 9, you can open the MultipleTags ReadMe file in the Learning Center.
- If you are working in PSP X or higher, you can view the ReadMe file by browsing to the ss-MultipleTags folder you created above and double-clicking on the index.htm file.
- The three sample files included with this package are provided merely for illustrative purposes. You will probably want to keep them in the ss-MultipleTags Quick guide folder so that everything is together.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - added check to be sure MultipleTagsMaster script is in Trusted folder; added code to make sure VectorMove step runs only when there is an actual move (MoveX and MoveY not both = 0); made changes to horizontal text section so that text is rendered correctly for each version of PSP; added Kerning to list of options extracted from Tool Options palette; echoed script-terminating error messages to SOP; updated Quick Guide
- 02 - added Anti-alias and four 'Font style' options (Bold, Italic, Underline, Strikethru) to list of options extracted from Tool Options palette; updated Quick Guide
- 03 - added to the printed information generated concerning the Batch Process in part 2 of the script, explaining how to save tags in GIF format using the associated ss-ExportAsGIF script; updated Quick Guide
- 04 - added Prefix option to User Defined Variables
- 05 - added capability to save tags in PNG format; updated Quick Guide