Making Preset Shapes From Dingbat Fonts
Copyright © February, 2004 SuzShook
The purpose of this script is to create PSP Preset Shapes from a dingbat font.
Download the script - this script runs from any Restricted folder, including its own Quick Guide folder.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - removed character as part of shape name; shapes numbered using font name with appended number starting from 01
- 02 - replaced character as part of shape name; altered code to avoid most unassigned keystrokes; inserted code to calculate position of next ding
- 03 - script now picks up font name and size from Tool Options palette
- 04 - corrected error in GetToolInfo function that caused script to fail on non-English systems
- 05 - updated for PSP 9 (GetToolInfo function for text)
- 06 - added warning to instructions document (index file) about UNchecking 'Remember text' box in Text Entry dialog - script not changed