Making Font Previews
Copyright © June, 2006 SuzShook
The purpose of this script is to create font previews for a folder of fonts.
Download the script package
- Place the ss-FontPreviews script in your Scripts-Trusted folder. The script must run from the Scripts-Trusted folder because it saves and closes files.
- Quick Guide and related files:
- Make a folder in your Quick Guides folder (if you don't already have one) called Scripts.
- Within the Scripts folder, make a folder called ss-FontPreviews.
- Place everything from the ZIP file (except the ss-FontPreviews script) in the Scripts\ss-FontPreviews folder.
- If you are working in PSP 8 or 9, you can open the FontPreviews Quick Guide (ReadMe) file in the Learning Center. If you are working in PSP X, you can view the ReadMe file by browsing to the ss-FontPreviews folder you created above and double-clicking on the index.htm file.
- 00 - original version
- 01 - text checked and corrected for height, and then centered
- 02 - added option to use template for font previews, using new variable called PreviewType